Monday, August 10, 2009

10 on the 10th

I recently read about this super fun bloggy thing called 10 on the 10th. Go here to see where it originated.

Basically, on the tenth of each month you list 10 things, any 10 things. It sounded fun and I thought I would give it a whirl.

Doing laundry always brings on many surprises. Often I hear a clang or a bang in the dryer and now, I almost test myself to see if I can tell what it is without looking. These are the 10 things recently found in my dryer.

1) Divot remover and golf tee (clearly, Todd's)



2) Green car (owner...Alex)



3) Nail clippers. Since I am the only one that does the clippin', I will have to take the blame.



4) Golf tees (again Todd). Get the feeling you know what Todd does in his spare time??



5) Utility somethin' or other. Yep, that's what I was told it was called when I asked. And again, belongs to Todd.



6) Ink pen!!! UGH!! Found weekly. Bet you can guess who owns it!!! Unfortunately I have yet to acquire a new wardrobe from a pen explosion.



7) Car wash token (ahem...mine)



8) Candy wrapper from a small piece of chocolate from Kazakstan. Yes, really! And boy was it yummy. And although we all had some, only one person put the wrappers in his pants pocket. Yep, you guessed it. My man, Todd :).



9) Loose change. I am truly not sure who's it is so I'll take the blame. Makes me feel better, since I already slipped it into my wallet.



10) And last but not least.......


Hehehe. Well, it's true, just not as excited. What can I say....it's all I got!

Night all!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE YOUR LIST!! And so glad that you decided to play along!!

    This is cracking me up...because I have found the EXACT same stuff in my dryer.

    What is up with all the golf tees...for real.

    ReplyDelete