Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!

I think this is the first year that Todd and I haven't gone out for Valentine's Day. Usually I would be bothered by this but I lack the energy this year, LOL! And truly, it's not about going out to eat, it's about showing and knowing you love each other, which we do!

Todd bought the kids and I matching camouflaged pj's with the word "fatigued" written across the front. It was very sweet. And I LOVE pj's :). I got the kids a few little trinkets. I love that they are still young enough to appreciate any gesture of a gift.

Today, Todd took the kids swimming and to shoot some baskets at The Rec Center. I am so thankful that Todd shows such an interest in doing things with the kids (and with NO complaints, ever!). The plan for the rest of the day is to hang out, as a family....and just enjoy each other. I love weekends :).

Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! I love weekend too, especially where we do stuff just our family.

    ReplyDelete