Saturday, July 11, 2009

Slacker!!!

Who me? Yes you!! That's who!

Have I mentioned that the kids spent the week at Crocodile Dock VBS at Grace Church? Nope! Know why?

I because I am a slacker!

Did I show you these pics of the kids from the week?


Nope. If I had, I would've told you that they are looking like a croc is about to get them.

But I didn't.

Because I am a slacker.

And what about Lily and her BFF?


Nope. If I had, I would've told you that they spent the entire week attached at the hip, like they used to, before their mother's had a fight and haven't talked in nearly two years. Thank goodness children can be mature!

But I didn't.

Because I am a slacker!

Did I tell you that my one and only niece, Caoilainn (Kay-lin), turned the big 2??


Nope. If I had, I would've told you that she is a sweetheart, lives very far away, and probably doesn't know that she has an aunt that hearts her so much.

But I didn't.

Because I am a slacker.

Did I tell you that my baby boy is now starting to sleep through the night?


Nope. If I had, I would've told you that I am letting him sleep in my bed, on his belly, with a blanket and that if "the professionals" found out they would probably flip out!

I also would've told you that I am still not getting any sleep because I am constantly checking on him because of him crazy sleeping arrangements.

But I didn't.

Because I am a slacker.

Did I tell you that reading my fellow rascal raising's blog made me feel all warm and fuzzy towards my husband? (thanks Amb!).


Nope. If I had, I would've told you that this is a picture from the first time we met. That we were madly in love with each other almost right away. And that I am itching to get us back to that honeymoon stage, one day soon.

But I didn't.

Because I am a slacker!

There's lot more slacking off to be posted but for now it must be put on hold.... Thanks for being patient with me out there in blogworld. Love you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment