Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Another busy day. Another great day. After I dropped Lily off at preschool I was able to get some errands done and spend some much needed 1:1 with Alex. Todd watched Nathanael while Alex and I went to the park and had a picnic. It was a beautiful day. It was sunny but not too hot. I could have many more days like this!
Tonight I watched the finale of Biggest Loser while contemplating what to eat, lol. I haven't been able to get to the gym and am finding it harder and harder to eat right. I have to keep at it though.
The apnea monitor went kaputs (is that how you spell it??) tonight. The screeching alarm went off and wouldn't stop. The entire unit had to be replaced. Some poor girl had to drive an hour to come and bring us a new one. It was nice not to have wires attached to Nathanael but I found myself watching him very close and wondering if his heart was ok.
Our health insurance is giving us a hard time. They keep telling the providers that they will not cover the claim as they do not cover normal pregnancy claims. Hello!!!! What was normal about it? Now they are researching my history, trying to find a way to deny our claims. They want a physicians signature, stating I wasn't pregnant at the beginning of August, when we got this insurance. I guess this is just the way they work. I am not sure how people would deal with this if the illness was ongoing. I am not concerned, just annoyed. It is in our contract that complications of pregnancy are covered 100%. Can't get anymore clear than that!
Oh well, on that note...I better go to bed before I get too annoyed! Looking forward to tomorrow.

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment