Thursday, March 26, 2009

Another Dreary Day!

Waking up in pain is never a good sign of what's to come. They woke my at 4am to put baby on the monitor. I have been fighting a cold for several days. Once awake, I started to cough. It continued for about an hour. I finally fell back asleep but when I woke at 8am, my entire chest was throbbing. I was not sure if the pain was from the new port or the coughing. In any case, I was in a lot of pain. I have taken pain meds every 4 hours, all day and plan to take them until this pain is completely gone.
I also got another shot or terbutaline for contractions early this evening. It is starting to become a daily thing. It works wonders though, and I guess that's what counts.
Todd came up to hang out with me when he realized I was having another rough day. He had his dad pick the kids up from preschool so he could spend some time with me, alone. It was nice. I can't wait to kick-start our marriage again when I get home.
Jessie made a surprise visit tonight. She shaved my legs and painted my toe nails a very pretty, bright pink. I am getting much better at Phase 10!! It's so nice of her take time out of her schedule to check in on me:).
I am hoping for a better sleep tonight... I think I have an order for sudafed if needed?? And for less pain tomorrow.
My dad's surgery went well? I guess? They were unable to find the hole/perforation when they went in, so they just closed him back up!! He is hanging out, with a drain in place, waiting to see what will happen next. Tarrah has been keeping my updated:). Hopefully they keep him at least a couple more days....

Ok, off to beddy-bye:). Nite nite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment