Thursday, March 19, 2009

Squeaky Clean

Jessie came up again today! She shaved my legs, gave me a pedicure and painted my toe nails. We then shared dinner and watched Fireproof. What a great movie!!! And what an amazing friend!!! She is truly a blessing to our family!
I am feeling virtually no contractions. Small ones are still registering on the monitor but the bigger ones are very few and far between. It's quite nice not having contractions around the clock :). More importantly, I can't help but think that it's an improvement in my condition.
Todd and the kids came up for a visit today. It's so nice to see them:). I miss everyone so much. I am grateful for whatever time I get with them. I was hoping to go outside today but the weather turned out to be cool and windy. The kids are going to "the guys" house this weekend so I won't get to see them again until Sunday, maybe Monday:). I know they will have a good time though. Maddie, Todd's niece, is being baptized this weekend. Praise God:).
Well, another day is winding down. It was a great day filled with lots of love! Looking forward to a new day tomorrow:).

Hugs,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment