Friday, April 17, 2009

Busy, Busy!

The days seem to get busier and busier. I am way behind on phone calls and emails. I can't figure out how to do everything in a 24 hour period. I managed to split my time up between Lily and Alex and the hospital but the house chores, well....the house is a MESS! Oh well, not a huge priority right now.
Nathanael did well taking his bottle again today at noon. He spit up a small amt after the feeding but overall, digested most. He is such a cutie. He had on a little onsie that said Daddy's Champ. He looked so adorable today. He is now up to 4.12 lbs. He is still so tiny and cute...did I mention that already?? :).
I picked the kids up at Todd's office around 5ish. We grabbed movies and snacks, made a quick stop at Target and Walgreen's, then headed home. We attempted to watch Space Buddies. It was painful. Not a good movie, at all!
My mouth hurts, a lot. I woke through the night with a lot of pain. I spoke with the dentist office staff (they called to check in on me) and they said that it is normal to hurt more the second and third day. I hope this is that worst of it. It's quite painful. I am, once again, out of percocet. My doctor called me in a few vicodin. I just want something on hand, just incase.
I am so tired, I drifted off after that last sentence. I have no idea what else I need to write about but I am out of here.

Sweet dreams,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment