Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Mission Accomplished

So....although I have the flu I had a very productive day. I think the day-time Tylenol Cold medication has something in it that makes me hyper. An hour after ingestion I get a ton of energy. I noticed the same thing yesterday. So, I took advantage of it and started laundry. Since I am too sick to go see my sweet pea, I might as well make the best of it.
After Todd got home I headed out to Babies R Us because apparently we got rid of our change table. I hate to spend money on something that will be used for such a short period of time but I felt like we needed one, so I bought a new change table. I then went to Walmart and used the MOPS gift card (thank you girls!) and bought little canvas baskets to go underneath. I also purchased some other little baby items and of course, a couple very little items for the other kids. Jessie met me at Walmart and helped me pick everything out. She then came back to the house and helped me put the change table together. It took us 1 1/2 hours, LOL! But it is done and all ready for Nathanael. I need to go to Pop's house and get the pack 'n' play and to Verlaine's and get the portacrib. Then we are ready!!! There are a few other items that are at Pop's, like the diaper genie, etc, but they are not essentials. I am so excited for him to come home.
With that being said...he is not doing well with his eating. It doesn't look like he will be home this week afterall. I am disappointed but I know that we can't bring him home like this. So, I patiently wait for God to put it all in place for Nathanael to come home. (btw..happy one month b-day little man!!).
I am going to finish my last load of laundry and off to bed...

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment