Monday, April 20, 2009

Perfect For a Kite

Well, I am trying to get to bed but this is the perfect time to try and catch up with all the emails, etc. I need to start working on thank you cards but I haven't the faintest idea how to thank the people that made all of this possible. I couldn't have made it this far in this journey without all the prayers and support.
Poor Alex is so sick. He woke with a fever that never really broke. He started throwing up somewhere around lunch, I think? Thankfully he had a blanket on his lap, lol. I convinced Todd that he needs to rest all day tomorrow. I have been trying to return to BSF (bible study fellowship) for a couple of weeks now but that requires someone to pamper my baby while I am unavailable. Todd reassured me that he will take very good care of Alex :).
Nathanael had another good day. With Alex being so sick I didn't get a chance to go to the hospital. Todd had a meeting at 5pm and then the evening flew by. I talked to the nurse a couple times. He is doing well with his feedings and is now in a regular bassinet :). It's only a matter of time before he is home. I am trying not to get excited but he could be home in like 2-3 weeks!!! I guess I better dig out the pack n play, etc...
Lily flew her first kite tonight :). The wind was just perfect. Todd and Lily bought a kite after his meeting and then they spent an hour outside trying to catch the wind. Due to the great wind, once the kite was up, it was UP!! I heard a tap on the door and when I went out I saw Lily holding the kite string. She had a huge smile on her face. She was so proud of herself.
I have had some pain relief since my dentist appt. I am hoping for a good night sleep. And on that note....good night.
Oh....so many prayers needed but a couple that are close to my heart are: 1) Lisa Stough. She is 32 weeks and having complications. She has been diagnosed with gestational diabetes and the baby (Josiah) is lying sideways. Please pray!!! 2) Michelle Desroches. A good college friend, trying to get pregnant for wayyyyy toooo looooong! Things are not going well for her right now and she is devastated! Rightfully so! Please pray!!!
Alright....off for another day.....

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment