Saturday, April 25, 2009

Fun Day With the Family (minus one).

I am enjoying spending the day with Todd, Lily and Alex and feeling very guilty about not being at the hospital. I haven't done much with the kids at home all week. We went to Lily's t-ball game this morning, then to the rec center to watch them swim. The water looked so inviting but I am not allowed to bathe for 4 weeks from discharge (which will be this coming Wed). I think I will take the risk (of scaring people with my body) and get in the pool next week :).
We are currently hanging out, having quiet time, as the kids are absolutely exhausted but refuse to nap. We are watching Disney Cars, for about the hundredth time! Shortly the kids and Todd are going to put up a tire swing in the yard. I think I may make the great escape then.
I think I am having withdrawl from the pain meds. I have had headaches and difficulty sleeping at night. I was awake at 5am and couldn't get back to sleep for over an hour. I only took on vicodin yesterday and NONE today! I hope to feel like myself shortly. My teeth are almost healed. The home remedy kit has come in very handy.
I guess I better get back to the family and back to doing something as typing is making me very sleepy!

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment